NDSU has been listed in the Top 100 public research universities in the United States for research and development in agricultural sciences, psychology, and social sciences, based on reported research expenditures.
A highly motivated, interdisciplinary postdoctoral fellow is sought to join the lab of Dr. Jill Hamilton in the Department of Biological Sciences at North Dakota State University (NDSU). The position is a 2 year fellowship, renewable upon satisfactory performance following the first year, and maybe extended further as funding permits.
Qualification: Candidates must have 1) a Ph.D. in biology, evolution, genetics, or related area from an accredited university, 2) demonstrated experience working with next-generation sequence data and whole genome sequence datasets, 3) strong oral and written communication skills, and 4) demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
Review of applications will begin September 6, 2019 and continue until the position is filled.
The Department of Animal Sciences seeks a postdoctoral fellow for a 12-month term under the supervision of Dr. Alison Ward. This position is part of collaborative project between the Genetics, Nutrition, and Reproduction research clusters to investigate the effects of pre- and perinatal maternal nutrition on fetal developmental programing in beef cattle.
- PhD in animal science, biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, or related field
- Demonstrated experience with molecular genetic and/or epigenetic analyses
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to effectively work both independently and in teams
Screening will begin 8/26/19. The position will remain open until a suitable applicant is found.
The Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute invites applications for a Data Scientist. This is full time benefited position with the Small Urban and Rural Transit Center (SURTC) within the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute (UGPTI) in the Quentin Burdick Building, room 430 on North Dakota State University (NDSU) campus.
• A Ph.D. in transportation or a related field
• Experience in working with National Transit Database datasets
• Experience in machine learning and data analysis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
Screening will begin 8/27/19
The position will remain open until a suitable applicant is found.
for more information visit official website
You may also like