The Elizabeth Blackwell Institute at the University of Bristol is seeking to support early career researchers who wish to develop towards independent research careers. We offer a salaried position at the University of Bristol. This will be at Research Associate or Senior Research Associate level with a fellowship period of up to 12 months (The fellowship can be undertaken on a part-time basis and in that instance the term of the fellowship can be extended accordingly as long as the role is completed by September 2021).
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
– have completed their PhD in a relevant area at the time of application.
– have a strong record of research output delivery (e.g. publications) in keeping with their years of experience and their research field.
– be eligible to apply for external fellowship or equivalent funding based at the University of Bristol and should plan to do so within the period of their Elizabeth Blackwell Institute fellowship.
– should have a clear plan of work for the period of the fellowship.
– should plan to work on a topic aligned to areas of strength in health-related research at the University of Bristol. Note that strengths are across all Faculties and comprise biomedical and health research (broadly construed), including research in Medical Humanities and Social Sciences.
– must secure support from an academic sponsor and the Head of the host School at the University as part of their application process.
you may also like: Research Associate Positions @ University of Bristol, UK
Job number: ACAD104156
Division/School: Academic Faculties
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract
Working pattern: Full time
Salary: Starting salary £33,199 – £42,036 per annum 2018/2019
Closing date for applications: 02-Oct-2019
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected applicants will be invited for interview in mid-January 2020.