IberusTalent is an international Doctoral Programme for Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) aimed at attracting 36 pre-doctoral researchers to develop an individual and freely selected project in the field of Agrofood and Health Technologies. This Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) programme is cofounded by the EU as part of the H2020-Marie Sklodowska Curie Action Cofund.
The second call for applicants of IberusTalent predoctoral programme recruits 19 PhD Early-stage researchers to carry out their PhD projects in one of the Universities of Campus Iberus: U. La Rioja, U. Pública de Navarra, U. Zaragoza and U. Lleida.
Research Area: Agrofood and Health Technologies.
-Early Stage researcher from all nationalities can take part in IberusTalent program
–ESR eligibility criteria: Early-stage researchers (ESR) shall at the time of recruitment be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent research experience*) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
· Not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
· At the time of the deadline of this call, applicants must comply with one of the following options:
– To hold a degree from another country in the EHEA which grants access to a Master’s degree and have achieved a minimum of 300 ECTS credits in university studies of which at least 60 must be at Master’s level.
– To hold of a qualification obtained in accordance with foreign educational systems without the need for official recognition, having previously confirmed with the university that this qualification accredits a level of training equivalent to the official Spanish university Master’s degree and that it would serve as a means of access to a PhD in the country in which it was awarded.
· Mobility Rule: For doing their research at Spanish institutions, candidates must have resided in Spain for less than 12 months in the last 3 years immediately prior the call deadline. Short stays such as holidays will not be taken into account when calculating the mobility requirement.
To get the latest updates on WhatsApp Click here
STEP 1: PUBLICATION OF THE CALL
STEP 2: PREPARING THE APPLICATION
STEP 3: ELIGIBILITY CHECK
STEP 4: EVALUATION OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
STEP 5: INTERVIEWS WITH TOP-SCORING CANDIDATES
STEP 6: CANDIDATES ENROLMENT IN PHD PROGRAMMES
STEP 7: FORMAL FELLOW APPOINTMENT
The selected researchers will be provided with:
− 24.000-26.0000 euros per year including salary, income taxes and all compulsory employees’ contributions (fiscal obligations, social security and other taxes). The employment contract in each recruiting university will apply internal rules so final retribution might slightly differ.
− Up to 9.600 euros per year for research costs such as conferences and workshops attendance, short-stays, consumables and intellectual property costs, among others. This amount will be directly managed by the recruiting University.
· 3-years contract
· Recruitment date: approximately June 2020.
· Funding per fellow:
· Complementary training programme focused in two fields:
– Research related skills
– Basic transversal skills
All selected researchers will take part in the training on research ethics.
· Participation in outreach and social events.
Call deadline: 30th November (2019), 14:00 CET